Monday, August 24, 2020

Teeth-An Irish Short Film - Marcus Room 9

Writing - Teeth-An Irish Short Film

Today, I completed a table based on the short film 'Teeth-an Irish.' It was very weird and disgusting but I still found it very funny. I completed a table for this short film and also worked on writing about the film where I had to pretend I was one of the old men and had to talk about this funny time. 



Make a list of all the nouns and verbs from the video. Then add a list of adjectives to describe what’s happening in the video. 


Nouns

Adjectives

Verbs

men 

Fish 

Ocean 

Fishing rods 

Hat 

Clothes 

Boat 

Happy men

Funny men 

Old fishermen

Black jacket 

White shirt 

Disgusting 


They’re fishing 

They’re laughing 

They’re sitting in a boat 

The man puts his teeth in the fish mouth






Pretending I am one of the old men and talking about this funny time:

There was this funny time, my buddy and I were on a boat and it was in the middle of the ocean. It was quiet and it was only the both of us fishing. My buddy sat in front of me, he sneezed and his teeth fell out onto the edge of the boat which fell in when the boat had moved forward. He was upset, he had no teeth anymore but I found it all very funny. 


We now sat back to back, still fishing. He was very silent and I was still laughing because of that moment until I caught a fish and because of my good catch, I was happy. I wanted to find a way to make my friend happy, and it was a disgusting thing to do but I pulled my teeth out and put it inside the fish’s mouth and showed it to him, it was very weird. 


He looked at it, pulled the teeth out and put it into his mouth as I kept laughing until he pulled it out because it didn’t fit his teeth and threw it into the water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment