Tuesday, August 18, 2020

My life in Level 3 lockdown-Marcus room 9

 Level 3 Lockdown 


Last week Wednesday Auckland went into level 3 lockdown, and the rest of New Zealand are in level 2 lockdown. Because of the lockdown we had to stay home to stop the spread of the virus. 


When lockdown started I stayed home, watched movies and played with my nerf guns and toys. I felt very bored and missed my friends so much. We had to stay in lockdown for 3 days but then it moved to 12 days. We couldn't do very much, we couldn't go out and hang out with other people outside our bubble.


During the weekend I was just annoying my sisters because I was bored and don't have anyone to play with. On Saturday night me and my sisters ate dinner and watched a movie called Annie, and that’s what we do most of weekend.


Yesterday was my first day of doing online learning in this lockdown. I feel ok because I finally got to see my classmates and teacher and do some work. My sisters made brownies and it tasted very good. And today the day has started.


This lockdown had some good times but also had times where i didnt like it, because I miss my friends and I miss going to school and playing on the playground. But i like it because i can spend time with my sisters and my mum and dad when they come home from work.


No comments:

Post a Comment