Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Creating A Positive Digital Footprint

 Today I had to talk about creating a positive digital footprint. This is part of my cyber-smart work where I had to finish a presentation with questions that I had to fill in and a drawing I also had to complete. 

First, I had to watch a video that talks about what kind of digital footprint do you want to leave and then explain in my own words the definition of a digital footprint. 

After finishing my first slide, in the next slide below I had to add images of sites that I use which creates my digital footprint.
Below is a google drawing of a footprint that has images of online sites that I use. 
They are a mix of learning and non-learning sites that I enjoy using when I can. 

Below is two tables that I have to fill in and organize whether the online sites I use are for learning and not for learning. This is what I think is for learning and not for learning. 
This is what I had to do to finish my presentation of Creating A Positive Digital Footprint!


2 comments:

  1. wow Marcus what a fantastic job you did with creating a positive digital footprint.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus,

    This is a fantastic job on your digital footprint! I like that your 'learning' is more than 'not for learning'.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete