Friday, August 21, 2020

Fun Friday - Marcus Room 9

Fun Friday

Today is Fun Friday and for today's work we had to fill in a presentation with different activities and put together interesting facts of the 7 unknown myths and legends that have been listed on one of the slides. 

First I had to complete a Kahoot Quiz to find out my final score to share on my blog. 

Below is an image of my final score. 

As you can see I placed 18th and got a total score of 16000 points. 

Below is a task I had to do, I created a separate presentation to complete this task in my Fun Friday presentation. Click on image for link to my presentation. 

We had some brainteasers to do, it was very fun and I enjoyed it very much. Below this image are more images of the slides we had to finish. 

In this picture I had to fill in boxes of the most followed tik tokers and talk about who they are how many likes they receive and how many followers they have. They are very popular. 

This task was very hard, we had to crack the code by finding the correct places of the 3 numbers we had to find to crack the code. 
Now we had to complete the questions of answering parts of the anime characters slide. The instructions for me were to find out what anime they were from, who are they and talk a little bit about them. 

Lastly, I had to organise each boxes to the correct image of these legendary people.

I had a lot of fun today finishing my presentation for Fun Friday. With the help of my sisters, I was able to finish every part of my tasks for this presentation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment