Monday, May 11, 2020

My Mums Mothers Day.

Lock Down Journal


Sunday 10th of May 2020


Happy Mothers Day To All The Beautiful Mothers. 


Hi Journal today is Mother's Day and it's all about my mum today
so she received a morning Breakfast, Lunch from my brother in law delivered
and Dinner from my older Sister who works as a manager at KFC. 
I also gave my mum a big hug and spent the whole day just being around mum
while my dog did a little fashion show after his shower for my mum.

Happy Mothers Day Mum we love you.
Mum just having Breakfast,Mothers day hug.


 Pumbah putting on a fashion show for his nanny.

    

2 comments:

  1. Pumbah looks just like Alan - in fact I did a bit of a double take when I saw him! It sounds like your mother had a great Mothers' Day and had lots of treats. I bet she was thrilled. Did Pumbah enjoy dressing up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes he was making my mum laugh because he likes it when i put clothes on him.

      Delete