Thursday, May 7, 2020

Completed My IXL Read Clocks And Write Times. By Marcus



Hi everyone, Today I had to do my Maths as one of my lessons today and I am happy because I finished my IXL read clocks and write times and i got a very good score too.  My mum told me i did very well even when there was some hard ones she showed me how to understand what I need to do to get the right answers and I DID IT!!! my mum so proud of me that I can pick a treat for my good work today.  If you have not tried this you should it is very challenging for me but COOL! you should have a try and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

I Love doing IXL Maths By Marcus Arona

2 comments:

  1. Great that you kept going and didn't give up when it got hard. It looks a cool challenge. Does your Mum get a gold medal too ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so proud of you Marcus!

    You showed great determination and perseverance! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete